CANCEL / RETURN
Canceling an order
If you have ordered something but it has not yet been shipped, the order can be canceled. Please contact us quoting the order number. When we have processed this, you will receive a confirmation of the cancellation.
If the order has already been shipped, it will be delivered as usual and you can use the return option.
Returning an order
- You can cancel an order within 14 days of receipt. You then have 14 days to return the order.
- In principle, custom-made products cannot be returned.
- The item will only be accepted back if it is returned undamaged, in its original condition and, if reasonably possible, in the original packaging.
- The (copy) invoice must be sent with the package.
- Please note that returns are at the expense and risk of the buyer.
- After receiving the return, we will transfer the order amount including shipping costs.
How can I return my order?
If the above conditions are met, you can return the item as follows:
Step 1: Report the item back to us return portal and follow the further steps.
Step 2: You will receive an email confirming the return notification. This email also includes further return instructions and a shipping label.
Step 3: Pack the article together with the packing slip / (copy) invoice in sturdy packaging and stick the shipping label on the packaging. Drop off the shipment at a service point as indicated in step 1.
Return shipments are at the expense and risk of the buyer. So make sure everything is properly packaged and addressed.
Step 4: You will receive an email confirming receipt of your return and a notification of any refund. Take into account a processing time of approximately 14 days.
I have not received an item in good condition or defective. What should I do?
If you have received a defective article or the article is defective within the trial period of 14 days, you can return the article to Kaboomlaser free of charge. Always contact us first. We are happy to help you solve the problem.